Thursday, April 21, 2005

The floodgates are open...

Do do do do do dooooooo (in a fanfare style)

Hello! I inherited the mean gene. I get cross with people and things, sometimes irrationally, but most of the time at least with some tiny reason. So, to save me having a bee in my bonnet and growling at the poor folk at work, I thought I'd get a blog so's I can vent my spleen to the whole world (mwa-ha-haaaa). Besides, the show-off in me likes to think that this makes me vaguely like Carrie Bradshaw, even though my rantings make me more akin to Oscar the Grouch. But in my favour I do have several pairs of lovely shoes and a distinct lack of green fur.

However, irony of ironies, I'm not really annoyed with anything today :)

Yesterday I was annoyed with my bank and shop assistants. But without the raar still in my system I don't feel the need to bitch about them today. So I'll just say one thing, and one thing only: bananas. I dislike bananas. Yeuch. Why do people find this so hard to accept? Come on bananaphobes of the world, let me hear your voices!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too hate bananas, people always look shocked when I say so.
They look even more shocked when I follow it with " I wish I did like bananas as they look like good fun to eat"

Anonymous said...

In their defence, I quite like bananas, especially in a daiqiri. I really don't like brussel sprouts, there is no way you can make them nice - even with rum involved.