Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy birthday to me?

Two of my bestest friends have birthdays this weekend. I know, I know, I keep meaning to audition my friends so I have their birthdays spread throughout the year. I currently have availability for new potential friends with birthdays in February, May, June and July.

Apart from having to think of two present ideas so close together (oh, the brain ache!), my main problem with them being born a day apart is that they always have a 'do' and I get so involved in their preparations, I start to think it's my birthday too. I am aging twice as fast as everyone else! I'm three years younger and two years older than these guys!

2 comments:

Bookish Barbara said...

Hey I thought it was better to have birthdays close together, at least you have a few months without worrying about missing someone's birthdays! We're doing you a favour really.

AB said...

No you're not. You two, my mum and dad, my sister, my sister's godmother and her husband, my best friends husband, two other friends and Santa/The Baby Jesus are ensuring that I have no money between September 1st and December 25th.

All I'm saying is that you'll be sorry when you get a big fat box of nothing for Christmas.