Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Raised on a diet of broken biscuits

I'm on my own in the library (I finally ran out of excuses not to do the Wednesday late). I am on a diet. I will not open these.

I will also not open these -

And I most certainly will not be opening these -


Yep. They are the biscuits we have in our library office. And you thought it was all 'sssh' and no fun, ey?

03/03/06 **BISCUIT UPDATE** After promising myself one of the yummy Cadburys biscuits when they were opened (thinking they would be opened after my diet had finished) I can confirm that I am now eating an Orange Chocolate Crunch. I realise this is breaking my diet, but they were opened yesterday whilst I was off sick, and HALF THE TIN has gone already, half the tin!! I'm on holiday next week, and at this rate they'll have polished them off and eaten the tin no doubt, by the time I am back, so I'm taking my chance now. I can also confirm the biscuit is yummy!

4 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

How many points are those? LOL, because I'm pretty sure I couldn't resist the temptation!

AB said...

Ooh, I'd say roughly a BEZILLION! I tell you, I will not be held responsible for my actions once that purple Cadburys tin is open...

a n n e said...

I started a diet a few weeks ago and on a recent visit to Cost Plus World Market (where they sell sweets from other countries) I was so tempted to buy those Cadbury biscuits, HobNobs, Yorkies, Aeros, Flakes, etc. etc. etc. I'm now drooling just thinking about them.

AB said...

I just ate 2 low fat hobnobs (1 point each, ww fact fans) - they kinda taste like cardboard, but you can fool yourself into thinking you're eating real biscuits. And they were a gift, so I'm not sure I have to count the points at all really.