Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Foos are in town!

Which is like the circus only 50 bezillion times more exciting. What with the whole Dave Grohlness of it all. They are playing a gig at a tiny venue next Wednesday and the tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am. I want to go so much, I could probably puke with excitement!!!!!!! See, see how excited I am, look at all the exclamation marks!!!!!!

Anyway, I emailed all my friends today and asked who wanted to go. And who wanted to go? Why, none of them that's who! Maybe it was because I called them my gig bitches, maybe it was because they are scared of me getting arrested for trying to Davenap The Grohl. But I think they all have watertight reasons for not going. My last hope is Mr Librarian. Only I just know he'll spend the whole gig picking on The Grohl. He's just jealous.

Maybe I'll just have to go on my own. But, and let me just say this for the record, I will not be held responsible for my actions if there is no-one there to restrain me.

No comments: