Sunday, May 20, 2007

Don't tell my mum

but yesterday I met up with a bloke I met on the internet. Luckily, he turned out to be a very nice man indeed and didn't kidnap or murder me, hooray! Even better than not being kidnapped or murdered was finally getting my hands on a pair of tickets for the Manics.

I found him through www.scarletmist.com after having been messed around, again, by See Tickets. In the past year they have charged me for Recorded Delivery (more or less £5) and sent the tickets by First Class Post (32p), I've had to phone them up to tell them a gig was cancelled and ask for my money back - they had no idea and this time they sent me a sale confirmation email only to follow it up 6 hours later with an email to say that there were 'not enough funds' in my account so they'd cancelled my order. Fibbers. Funny that the money they couldn't take on Thursday came flying out of the cash machine yesterday to pay the Lovely Internet Man. Hmm.

No comments: