Saturday, May 27, 2006

We're all going on a(nother) summer holiday...

I spoke to my mum last night, as she is off to Spain today with my sister and my dad. Me and Mr L. are flying out to meet them tomorrow. We're staying in a friend's villa, and my burning question was "will there be towels?". Thankfully the answer was yes, 'cus as at that point I only had room in my bag for one tissue, and that's not going to get two people dry every day for a week, is it?

My mum said "Have you packed?" and yes, I had packed. Very lightly and sensibley, in just my day pack. Half of which is taken up with wedding photos. So I told my mum that I had hardly packed anything and she said "Ooh me too. I'm just taking two pairs of shoes. Wait, no two pairs of shoes and some flip-flops. And the shoes I'm travelling in."

Right mum, that's travelling light. Four pairs of shoes for seven days.

No comments: