Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I do (love pizza)

So, the wedding has been and gone. We enjoyed it a great deal, it was everything we wanted it to be with all our friends and family around us, everything ran smoothly. Well, almost everything and as my very wise best friend said "well, it wouldn't be a proper wedding if there wasn't a problem".

The most worrying aspect of the whole weekend was the discovery that I can no longer eat a whole pizza. Luckily we discovered this after the "I do" bit otherwise Mr L would have had perfectly good grounds to call the whole thing off. Having denied myself pizza since Christmas I was really looking forward to the meal after the wedding. And I was staaaaaaaaarving hungry. So I ordered my favourite pizza, and sensibly had a salad as a starter to leave enough room. It started off well, but with a good 1/4 pizza left I was full. F.U.L.L. To the top. The shame! I put this theory to test again on our honeymoon and guess what? Had to leave 1/4 again! However, you can still talk to me as both times, despite being so full, so very, very full, I managed a dessert.

She's still got it.

No comments: