Thursday, May 18, 2006

You stole the sun from my heart

Conversations two grown up married woman should probably be too sensible for #1

Me: JDB is playing the barfly next week. The Barfly! when I told Mr L he said "but it's really tiny" and I said "Yes. I know. That's the whole point." It's sold out but I'm going to try and win tickets. God, can you imagine? Think of the stalking potential. Although I'd also have to make a banner saying "I WAITED for you James Dean Bradfield. WAITED. For years! And now I'm married and you'll just have to deal with it."

Mrs D: I bet he won't be able to deal with it. He'll be all "boo hoo I've lost Abby"

Me: And I'll be all "yeah, and you tell Dave Grohl next time you see him, too"

Mrs D: And he'll be all "We had a vigil when you got married - we cried and cried and Grohl wore a bridesmaids dress"

Me: Do you know what, I bet they totally did that. And I bet the bridesmaids dress was borrowed from Nicky Wire.

No comments: