Friday, May 13, 2005

Answers on a postcard please

So, as Bookish Barbara (or Booky B as I'm going to call her from now on) has already mentioned was are indeed off to a Pirates vs Ninjas party tomorrow night. That's a 30th birthday party by the way. Mmm hmm, you heard me - 30. Three O. I love my friends! I can't tell you what we brought the birthday girl as it might spoil the suprise, but you can bet your pirate ass it's an excellent gift for a 30 year old. I'm going as a pirate (thanks to these good folks) and my better half is going as a ninja. Or he will be if he can get his fabulous ninja moustache to stick on his face.

However, one thing concerns me about this party. We got the invite on the 24th of March and have been talking/texting/emailing/throwing cocktail parties in it's honour ever since (yes we had a party to plan the party. Hey, we're librarians, we 're just that bit more organized/anal/obsessive than the rest of you people). So come Monday, just what the hell are we going to talk about?

Answers on a postcard...

No comments: