Friday, July 08, 2005

London

Do you what I thought when I looked at the clothes in my wardrobe this morning "What will I be able to run in?". A far cry from yesterday morning when all my pretty little head had to worry about was "What will make me look thin?".

I still can't quite believe what has happened. I know that I am incredibly fortunate that all my friends are safe. My heart goes out to all those that are injured or have lost a loved one. I have never been so pleased to see Mr Librarian in my life as I was last night.

I can't even begin to understand the terror those people must have felt. I don't like getting the tube at the best of times, it always makes me feel vunerable. No, I am an overground, catch the bus kinda girl, but it appears even there we're not safe anymore.

1 comment:

VWspijlbus said...

Must be a terrable feeling.
Good luck!