Friday, June 10, 2005

Holiday! Celebrate!

So, Lady Librarian has a new job. Yes, well done me indeed. In between leaving this library and starting in my new library I am going to have a week off. Yesterday I got a tax rebate from those lovely, lovely people at the lovely Inland Revenue. And even those of us with only a basic grasp on maths know that week off + tax rebate = holiday!

So where should we go? Our last 'holiday' was an eight month round the world trip. So something a little less extravagant this time I think. And something a great deal cheaper too, they aren't that lovely at the Inland Revenue. And I'd really prefer it if we didn't have to do that whole 'up in the air' flying thing. Although in the name of holidays I am prepared to be hysterical on planes one more time. Well, two. See, now I just wrote one, and I am automatically thinking about the whole plane-crashing-falling-out-of-the-sky death scenario.

Anyway, death aside, I think I've found my perfect holiday. Tea and not flying, what more could a girl ask for? I'd really like to go here and here, but maybe next year after the new job wages kick in. I also want to do this before it closes, which would just be so sad. I didn't even know it existed!

Right, I'm off to put 'tax rebate and holiday' into google to see where I should go.

No comments: