Thursday, June 30, 2005

Yeah, yeah, I know it's obvious but...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I can't take it anymore, I have to blog about Tom Cruise again! I have been fighting the temptation all week, although to be honest this is going to be a lazy blog of links, I don't think I have the energy to type about how much that little man annoys me.

So, I'll just say this and then I'll leave you to some links. Was I the only person in the world who hasn't been calling him Dr. Tom Cruise?

What did Katie do?
Someone who thinks about this more than me!
I think this is serious, good job Dr T. knows all about the history of psychiatry, 'cus they need his help, fast!
Well, I wish they'd come and take him back, god knows we've all had enough of him.

Let me know of any good links people, I can't get enough. I think I caught this obsession from Bookish Barbara

No comments: