Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Killers

ROCK! After watching them on the Glastonbury highlights last night, I love them even more. God bless any man who can keep his make up on whilst sweating that much. And God bless them all for being the only people in a ten mile radius of Worthy Farm without so much as a fleck of mud on them.

Carried away by the whole festival thing, my sister, my friend and I decided that we were going to go to Glastonbury next year. Then we remembered there is no Glasto next year. Then we decided to go the year after instead, so the fund for Glasto 2007 starts here. I'm transferring the 2p from the mortgage fund over. Who was I kidding with that anyway? So, my friend wants us to go in a camper van (although a cruise liner might be more appropriate...) which I agree with. I'll be the big 3-0 that year, and if I'm going to do a festival, I'm going to do it in style. I want a cocktail fridge and my own chemical loo. Just like Nicky Wire :)

Right, so that's two years to save up for the ticket and the hire of a camper van. Oh, and for one of us to learn how to drive....

No comments: